Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holidays meh !


Psssst , this was my holiday for this year, 2OO9. As known as 'FIRST SEMESTER BREAK'. I went to Genting Highlands with my family and it was sooo bored. There's no coverage at all in my room! Like BULLSHIT man! So I was just like snap snap here and there. I'm having a lot of fun with my sister and my beloved aunt. There're awesome bitch :) You should get close with them. Haha! Okay, papa was soooo cool on that day and I don't know why. My aunt, sister and I used the money sepuas-puasnya. And it was great :D She, which is my aunt bought a gift to her boyfriend. Oh oh, I met Amanda's friends there. Haha, they're pretty :) My friends? Naaahhhh. They are lame. Haha! Sorry people. Oh yeah, the picture was taken by Amanda. Hehe, and I'm waiting for Izzat's messages. Belakang tu nenek saya! Haha, no lah. I'm joking, she's hot maaaan. Boys! You should try her. Hahahaha! One last thing, you have to check this picture out.






Me with Amanda and Nanie :) They're very the awesome! I love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment